The Art of Nursing 2018 CNEs
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the Maryland Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. The Art of Nursing 2018 has been approved for 9 CNEs for the full program. Additionally, partials credits of 2.25 CNEs (for one full day); 4.5 CNEs (for two full days); and 6.75 CNEs (for three full days) have been approved.
The following steps must be followed if you wish to receive contact hours:
- Attend the entire activity (i.e., view all the videos) if you wish to receive all 9 CNEs.
- Attend the entire activity (i.e., view all the videos) for each day you you wish to receive partial CNEs for. For instance, watch all videos for Day 3 and complete the items below to be eligible for 2.25 CNEs.
- Complete and submit the online Evaluation Form(s) at the end of each webinar.
- Complete and submit the online Event Questionnaire at the end of the entire event.
- After completing all of the above, complete the signed attestation statement verifying completion of entire program.
- Complete and return all of the above requirements prior to August 31, 2018.